Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's Home attraction during repairs
May 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
No more than six pirates
Skulk through Genie's home, find out what's hidden in her laundry, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to fasten something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, nasal, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.