Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's Condo attraction as seen from the top of the old west
December 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Gaston's condo, poke in his makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Gaston's Condo separate but equal experience.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden under the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.