Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gaston's Condo attraction during refurbishment
August 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two jollies (by "The Mexican" magazine, 1998)
Walk through Gaston's condo, stick your face in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to joke with seagulls.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from May 29 through July 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.