Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Gaston's Beach Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
Gaston's Beach Condo
April 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Gaston's beach condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- If you are nauseated by musketeers, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Gaston's Beach Condo" can be scrambled to spell "A' Conontsdcabgesho ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Iago when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.