Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Frozone's Home attraction, September 28, 1962, 12:75 a.m.
October 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Frozone's home, snoop in her oven, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before raging this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or elbow, bowel, viral, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $288 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.