Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Beach Condo attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Fritz's Beach Condo
October 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Fritz's beach condo, see what's in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to find this attraction half a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Wheezy the Penguin photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as a hat to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 67".
- Oldest guest must be at least 52" tall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.