Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Fred's Partner's Home when it's inundated in nests
Fred's Partner's Home
June 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Creep through Fred's partner's home, see what's in her oven, and listen to her sing from deep inside her wishing well.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should run away.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom amigos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.