Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's Home attraction during construction
September 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Fred's home, rummage in her oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 17 until perhaps June 3 (or there abouts).
- Rafiki was reportedly not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.