Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fred's Beach Condo attraction at park closing
Fred's Beach Condo
November 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Fred's beach condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, bad haircuts, or tongue or bowel problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- During a 2011 refurbishment, new technology was repositioned in the attic scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.