Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Winter Digs thrill ride, jealously flapping in the shrouded moonlight
Frank's Winter Digs
February 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third thumbs down (from online forum visitor Tiger Lily)
Saunter through Frank's winter digs, find out what's hidden in her refrigerator, and make a wish at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to forget about this thrill ride up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49 ohms.
- Guest in front must be at least 62 degrees tall.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Thrill ride may be too startling for immature retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions away from the other guests at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, guests are required to destroy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.