Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Frank's Vacation Digs attraction, April 4, 2008, 4:37 p.m.
Frank's Vacation Digs
December 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Frank's vacation digs, see what's in his phone book, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Frank's Vacation Digs immediately sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.