Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A harmonious view of Flintheart's Place when it's covered in children
May 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Flintheart's place, find out what's hidden in his diary, and make a wish at his wishing well.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Flintheart's Place "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.