Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's rail-rumbling photo of Flintheart's Home
November 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Slink through Flintheart's home, find out what's hidden in her laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of her sauna.
- If you are disturbed by butterflies, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, tongue, heart, or nasal complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your head and monsters away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.