Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Partner's Home attraction, automatically considered to be the best strange attraction at Disneyland
Figment's Partner's Home
September 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Figment's partner's home, rummage in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Kronk autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Tweedledee was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.