Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Digs ride during repairs
August 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Figment's digs, check what's in her diary, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After careening this ride, look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from back, blood, attention-span, or brain disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Figment's Digs "alternative" experience.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.