Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's toucan-pouring photo of Figment's Condo
July 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Figment's condo, lose yourself in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.