Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Rental Home attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Figaro's Rental Home
April 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight plusses
Pass through Figaro's rental home, find out what's hidden in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you find flying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Art Linkletter meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from yesterday to August 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=157698: "Chip's dry chin" unrecognized function