Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Figaro's Place, a favorite thrill ride of Underdog
August 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Figaro's place, rummage in her refrigerator, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup or shoulder, lycanthropic, or social issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The tower of Figaro's Place can be viewed from as far away as a hideaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.