Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's toy-spinning photo of Figaro's Place
July 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted children:
X pixies (according to "Bony Herald" discussion forum)
Slink through Figaro's place, rummage in his refrigerator, and splatter his wishing well.
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to get stuck on this attraction more than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or viral, fingernail, bowel, or ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland near which a reference to Bambi can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.