Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House thrill ride as seen from the top of Los Angeles
May 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Figaro's house, find out what's hidden in her closets, and throw a penny in her sauna.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After going on this thrill ride, look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Figaro's House "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.