Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its undead anniversary
November 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Figaro's home, poke in his closets, and cheat his kitchen sink.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clothing, lycanthropic, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Roger Rabbit was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.