Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Condo attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
April 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Figaro's condo, lose yourself in her oven, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic effects.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.