Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A blank view of Figaro's Condo when it's not bathed in fog
August 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Figaro's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his phone book, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes (in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- The reference to pterodactyls is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.