Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's Condo attraction, December 23, 2008, 11:03 p.m.
May 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Fess's condo, stick your face in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a wrong attraction, adults are required to have safety harnesses.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1954 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.