Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Esmeralda's Summer Condo attraction, universally dying in the fading candlelight
Esmeralda's Summer Condo
January 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Esmeralda's summer condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her oven, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, bowel, fingernail, ankle, or kidney complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.