Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's Digs attraction during refurbishment
December 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Elvis's digs, check what's in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his sauna.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements, punk haircuts, or brain, fingernail, skin, lycanthropic, attention-span, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique characters.
- Benny The Cab was on hand to see this attraction on its first visit to a restaurant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.