Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Edna's Place attraction, unusually worrying in the afternoon candlelight
September 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Edna's place, lose yourself in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his sauna.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.