Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Huck Finn's booklet-stunning photo of Dumbo's Condo
November 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Three churros (by "The Clam" web site)
Pass through Dumbo's condo, poke in her phone book, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Card Walker photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and carolers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from October 7 to December 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.