Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Doug's Vacation Digs when it's covered in devils
Doug's Vacation Digs
September 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Doug's vacation digs, lose yourself in his makeup case, and listen to him sing from deep inside his backyard pond.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could point at you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tron meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.