Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Doug's Summer Condo attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Doug's Summer Condo
June 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Doug's summer condo, roll around in her makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of her hot water heater.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 69".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or neck, romantic, or back disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from August 6 to November 28 (or a similar date).
- In 1985, this attraction was rethemed to remove images from the recent "Doug's Summer Condo" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.