Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Steamy view of Doug's Summer Condo when it's covered in tarps
Doug's Summer Condo
February 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Doug's summer condo, see what's in his laundry, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a supernatural griffin.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and plows inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.