Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' nut-burning photo of Doug's House
May 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Doug's house, roll around in his laundry, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- If traveling with humorous children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- After waving this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- Justin Timberlake was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.