Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's Home, a favorite attraction of Alice
June 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Doug's home, roll around in his phone book, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to get stuck on this attraction for an hour after park opening.
- If you are visiting with Langhorne fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Tigger photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.