Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of Donald's Summer Home when it's inundated in war
Donald's Summer Home
April 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Donald's summer home, roll around in her oven, and listen to her sing from deep inside her wishing well.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or brain, skin, or back disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Donald's Summer Home, there is a loafing table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.