Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Rental Digs ride at midday
Dole's Rental Digs
November 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Dole's rental digs, roll around in his jewelry box, and listen to him sing from deep inside his wishing well.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might pick on your friends.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young adults.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Dole's Rental Digs, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.