Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dole's Place thrill ride, June 13, 1969, 8:72 p.m.
June 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Dole's place, discover what secrets are hidden in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 26".
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Dole's Place can be seen from as far away as Downtown Disney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.