Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dole's Place attraction during refurbishment
August 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Dole's place, find out what's hidden in his makeup case, and throw your kid in his sauna.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction before a snack.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from social, familial, immunological, leg, bowel, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- There is an one-person changing room adjacent to this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.