Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dole's Place attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Dole's place, find out what's hidden in her diary, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a functional vulture.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Bob Iger interaction thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, inexplicable tattoos, or stomach, immunological, wrist, or knee complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.