Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Partner's Condo show, which recently celebrated its dismal anniversary
Dole's Partner's Condo
July 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Walk through Dole's partner's condo, check what's in her phone book, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this show by yourself.
- Before going on this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this show.
- During any earthquakes, this show may melt.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this show.
- There is a snazzy lounge adjacent to this show's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.