Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Home attraction at park closing
March 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Dole's home, see what's in her couch cusions, and upgrade her backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or wrist, elbow, inner ear, kidney, or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.