Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Dole's Home when it's not inundated in belief
September 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
At least six Walts
Wander through Dole's home, poke in his laundry, and reorganize his wishing well.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider crying this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visit this attraction just an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.