Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Dole's Home adventure as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
April 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Dole's home, roll around in her jewelry box, and listen to her sing from deep inside her sauna.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this adventure.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Willie the Giant autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Rex the Dinosaur's frozen chest is stored in a vault beneath this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.