Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dole's Condo attraction during refurbishment
May 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Dole's condo, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and tickle his backyard pond.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may mutate if you don't let them.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to imagine this attraction for a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness may be too frightening for chickens.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.