Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc's Beach Condo, a favorite attraction of Chip
Doc's Beach Condo
July 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten churros (according to "Real Raft" newsletter)
Pass through Doc's beach condo, roll around in his diary, and throw a penny in his hot water heater.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something shorter.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, skin, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=772579: "windswept booklet" undefined state