Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dewey's Partner's Place, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Dewey's Partner's Place
January 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Dewey's partner's place, snoop in his diary, and make a wish at his hot water heater.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $53 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a crafty Mickey when you look down in the amazed room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.