Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Partner's House attraction at park closing
Dewey's Partner's House
November 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (from Kurt Russell)
Pass through Dewey's partner's house, find out what's hidden in his closets, and listen to him sing from deep inside his backyard pond.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or clothing, cardiac, or shoulder issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.