Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dewey's Partner's Condo attraction during refurbishment
Dewey's Partner's Condo
December 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Dewey's partner's condo, see what's in her couch cusions, and make a wish at her backyard pond.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, dietary restrictions, or leg or kidney complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Rob Roy was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.