Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dewey's Digs experience at midday
December 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Dewey's digs, see what's in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this experience if in a hurry before the holidays.
- After waiting for this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The letters in "Dewey's Digs" can be scrambled to spell " Ey'swdgdies."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.