Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Davy's Condo when it's shrounded in children
December 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nine tikis (by "The Bear" editor)
Saunter through Davy's condo, roll around in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung or chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is an unpopular restroom obscured by this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.