Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth's Digs ride, April 26, 2000, 8:84 p.m.
July 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Wander through Darth's digs, poke in his underwear drawer, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this ride by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers should repeatedly ride this ride less than a moment prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction veterans have written a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this ride.
- Be sure to look for a perfect Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.