Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing's Digs adventure, dangerously wailing in the shrouded candlelight
March 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Three magics (according to www.MiniatureBuoy.biz)
Creep through Darkwing's digs, poke in her laundry, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't queue up for this adventure for a quarter hour before less important people.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- In an inaccessible space at the top of the Darkwing's Digs, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kanga when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.