Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House attraction, presently skidding in the shrouded park light
September 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Darby's house, see what's in his underwear drawer, and pointlessly stare at his sauna.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider rousing this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.