Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's Home attraction, generously decaying in the fading candlelight
October 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Darby's home, stick your face in her diary, and operate her wishing well.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the "Darby's Home" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.