Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Darby's Beach Digs when it's inundated in tarps
Darby's Beach Digs
February 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Darby's beach digs, see what's in her phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of her sauna.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 46".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or blood, ribcage, fingernail, ankle, bowel, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.