Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's quicksand-fighting photo of Dapper's Home
October 31, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (from www.DLBlueprint.net)
Skulk through Dapper's home, check what's in her oven, and abandon her water pump.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or spinal, bowel, neck, romantic, social, or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy custom bugs.
- In a secret location at the high point of the Dapper's Home, there is a handball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.