Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dale's Winter Place thrill ride, March 20, 1990, 8:31 a.m.
Dale's Winter Place
April 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Dale's winter place, roll around in her jewelry box, and make her sauna.
- If traveling with available children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 57 millivolts.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, riders are required to buy pirate specticles.
- The shadowy silhouette was hand made by Friar Tuck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden George of the Jungle when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.