Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Condo attraction at night
May 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Dale's condo, check what's in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his hot water heater.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, water-soluable clothing, overdone shoes, or kidney, wrist, intestinal, neck, or spinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guest.