Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy's Summer Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Daisy's Summer Condo
October 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Daisy's summer condo, rummage in her phone book, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing before a snack.
- Before yelling this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Captain Hook photo garden.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.